If you live with your parents, or are sharing a place with roommates, ordering a sex toy online and waiting for its delivery can be terrifying.
I was staying with my parents for the summer when I ordered my first toy off Amazon, waiting for the delivery made me so nervous that I had nightmares about it.
Fortunately, Amazon ships their toys very discreetly. In fact, no one will ever know that you ordered something naughty.
Just to prove it to you, I recently ordered a Katsuni Lotus Garden Fleshlight from Amazon. This how the item was delivered:
(Just an ordinary looking box)
(Fleshlight came wrapped in nondescript plastic)
(Only giveaway is the tiny label)
(Here’s the actual product box, not very subtle)
If you’ve ever wondered “How does Amazon ship sex toys?” The answer is discreetly.
5 Tricks Hide Your Purchase From Prying Eyes
(Here’s an order of bondage tape that I had sent alongside some books)
- Order a few non-sexual items and have them sent over in the same box. This way it just looks like you bought some books or video games.
- Buy your parents or roommates a present and have it sent in the same box. This way you can open the box privately, surprise them with their gift, and avoid raising suspicion.
- Time the delivery so that your toy arrives on a day no one else will be home.
- If you’re really paranoid, have the order sent to a good friend and pick it up from them.
- Buy directly from Amazon, not through a third-party. This way the box you receive says “Amazon” on it instead of “Big Bob’s Male Masturbators.”
Generally speaking, these should all keep your order from being discovered. Very few people are going to bat an eye if you get an Amazon box that’s filled with books, and no one who receives a present would ever suspect that it’s a cover for something else. Lastly, if you know that your parents, or roommates, are nosy be sure the delivery arrives when they aren’t around.
How To Throw Away Your Toy’s Packaging Without Getting Caught
Since Amazon ships discreetly you should have no trouble getting your toy without anyone noticing. However, getting rid of the package that it came in can be a whole different story. Trying to throw out a bright pink box that says “Super Pussy” on it can be tricky.
If you want to get rid of your toy’s box, I’d recommend cutting the packaging up into tiny pieces. Once you have the box cut up, put the parts into something like a backpack or briefcase. Then take the pieces and throw them out in a random trashcan away from your house. This eliminates the risk of your mom or roommate finding the box your sex toys came in.
Where To Store Your Sex Toys
Having toys in your house or apartment always carries some risk of discovery. I remember back in high school when my mom decided to clean up my room and discovered a jumbo pack of condoms. I think I was grounded for a month.
Because everybody’s living situation is different, I can’t give you an exact blueprint on where to hide your toys. However, I can give you a few pointers on discreet storage locations:
- Under your bed
- In your closet
- In a “junk” drawer filled with random items (no one ever checks these)
- Under a neatly folded blanket or piece of clothing
- Behind your desk or nightstand
- In a box that contains a bunch of nonsexual items
I’d recommend hiding your toys in a place that wouldn’t immediately attract curiosity. Putting them in a locked box that says “keep out” on the front will draw interest. Nestling them in a box with your comic book collection won’t raise any suspicion.
Getting a sex toy sent to your house can seem scary. You may be worried that someone will find out, or that what you order will come in a super obvious container. The truth is, any order directly from Amazon will be discreet. You’ll get your purchase in an official Amazon box and nothing about it will stand out. Additionally, many toys, such as the Fleshlight, are wrapped in plastic so that no one can see what’s inside.
If you follow the tips laid out in this post, you’ll have an incredibly easy time getting your toys without anyone ever finding out.